Groupex was established in 1984 by a small group of independent restaurants. Responding to pricing competition from large foodservice chains, this group combined their purchases to earn volume discounts and rebates.
Today Groupex uses the buying power of its 2000 plus members to negotiate savings on essential restaurant supplies and services.
Groupex programs cover the most essential foodservice products and services. Members save thousands of dollars on beverages, food, operational and financial programs.
THE MANY FACES OF GROUPEX
Groupex members come from all segments of the hospitality industry from family-style restaurants to fine dining rooms to hotels, golf courses, bowling centres, stadiums and quick service operations.
You will find Groupex Members in the largest metropolitan areas as well as hundreds of rural Canadian towns and cities.
Our mission is to help Canadian foodservice operators reduce costs by providing a package of quality branded goods and services at prices only available through volume purchasing by partnering the needs of our Members and Suppliers.
Let’s discuss the next steps to saving you money. Call Today for a free no obligation cost analysis.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Rebates are paid on the volume of your purchases through Groupex supplier partners.
- Members receive a monthly statement allowing them to reconcile their purchases and rebates.
- Maximum program support earns Members greater rewards.
- Groupex Members enjoy quality branded products and services at competitive prices from our suppliers.
- Groupex continues to research and develop new program opportunities to benefit our members.
- The Groupex team of dedicated professionals will assist you with suppliers to maximize your rebates.